AIR JORDAN XXXVII LOW PF
Light and Secure
The strong, lightweight upper—designed to mimic the support given by a taped up ankle—is made from layers of leno-weave fabric and TPU ribbon that hold tight without weighing you down.
Air on Air
Double stacked Air—a forefoot Air Strobel unit and a Zoom Air unit—gives you energy-returning responsiveness, letting you stop and start on a dime.
Assisted Crash Landing
Formula 23, Jordan's signature foam, is stacked thick so you can come down hard and bounce right back.
Top line shape nods to the AJ7's iconic design.
Upper design is a throw back to the exoskeleton style of the AJ7.
Jordan Air on the tongue is reminiscent of the AJ7.
HOW TO RESERVE
1. Login to your Park Access account.
2. Select a product.
3. Click on the Submit Form button.
4. Input your personal information and size request on the reservation form and click send.
5. Expect an email from firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your reservation.
6. No reservations fees. Payments are directly transacted in store.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Reservation is valid within 48 hours from receipt of email confirmation.
2. Store may cancel any reserved item/s after the 48-hour period.
3. If your reservation is confirmed, you will receive an email from email@example.com.
4. Customer must present a valid government-issued ID upon claiming for verification purposes.
5. Confirmed reservation is non-transferable. Claiming via proxy is not allowed.
6. Failure to comply with any of these conditions will result in the cancellation of reservation.
7. Purchase of products for resale is strictly prohibited. GTI reserves the right to disqualify entries, forfeit orders, and ban customers from future reservations and raffle based on evidence of suspicious activities including, but not limited to, the ff:
- Engagement in reselling activities
- Previous involvement in reselling activities