AIR JORDAN XXXVIII PF BASKETBALL SHOES
Get grounded, stay grounded. The AJ XXXVIII lays the foundation for your running, your cutting, your turn-around jumpers, setting you up with low-to-the-court cushioning and a secure upper. So go ahead—hit 'em with that windshield-wiper fake and sink a bucket for your team.
It's the low-to-the-court Zoom Strobel Air unit and our signature Formula 23 foam that help you achieve those quick cuts, speedy sprints and all-over court control.
Strength + Security
The embroidery in the upper is designed to help you feel extra secure while criss-crossing the court. Your skills, plus supportive, lightweight mesh? A winning combo.
Baked right into the shoe's design are shoutouts to MJ's legendary '93 season. Crosshatches, chevrons and lines of ribbing on one shoe represent his points, assists and rebounds per game. Fabric details on the other nod to the 57-25 season record—and MJ's third consecutive championship.
Waste Not, Want Not
The last thing we need is more waste, A special Move to Zero box gives you the bells and whistles of commemorative packaging without the extra trash, and the uppers and laces are made with at least 20% recycled content by weight.
- PF edition is designed with a wider fit and optimized for play on outdoor courts.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Reservation is valid within 24 hours from receipt of email confirmation.
2. Customers will receive a confirmation notification from firstname.lastname@example.org and their store of choice. Customers are responsible for monitoring their inboxes for the confirmation email.
3. Store may cancel any reserved item/s after the 24-hour period.
4. Customer must present a valid government-issued ID upon claiming for verification purposes.
5. Failure to comply with any of these conditions will result in the cancellation of reservation.
6. Purchase of products for resale is strictly prohibited. GTI reserves the right to disqualify entries, forfeit orders, and ban customers from future reservations and raffle based on evidence of suspicious activities including, but not limited to, the ff:
- Engagement in reselling activities
- Previous involvement in reselling activities