FREAK 5 EP BASKETBALL SHOES
Hit the Gas
A top-loaded Zoom Air unit in the forefoot provides energy return and responsiveness, putting force into your first step so you can go from the perimeter to the rim with ease.
For all that force and velocity, Giannis needs a design that stays with him, no matter what the defense throws at him. Our internal containment system gives you a more dynamic fit system that limits movement inside the shoe without feeling constricting.
Comfort for 4 Quarters
Springy foam midsole has a responsive underfoot ride. It adds a soft, comfortable sensation to help keep you moving and energized all game long.
Stick and Cut
Advanced traction in the heel enhances your on-court feel. It helps you stick to the ground for a microsecond while the other directional traction helps you dig your toe in and toe out of it.
HOW TO RESERVE
1. Login to your Park Access account.
2. Select a product.
3. Click on the Submit Form button.
4. Input your personal information and size request on the reservation form and click send.
5. Expect an email from email@example.com regarding your reservation.
6. No reservations fees. Payments are directly transacted in store.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Reservation is valid within 48 hours from receipt of email confirmation.
2. Store may cancel any reserved item/s after the 48-hour period.
3. If your reservation is confirmed, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Customer must present a valid government-issued ID upon claiming for verification purposes.
5. Confirmed reservation is non-transferable. Claiming via proxy is not allowed.
6. Failure to comply with any of these conditions will result in the cancellation of reservation.
7. Purchase of products for resale is strictly prohibited. GTI reserves the right to disqualify entries, forfeit orders, and ban customers from future reservations and raffle based on evidence of suspicious activities including, but not limited to, the ff:
- Engagement in reselling activities
- Previous involvement in reselling activities