GIANNIS MEN'S DRI-FIT PRINTED DNA BASKETBALL JERSEY
Celebrate the Freak
The floral print tells the story of Giannis' cultural identity. The gladiolus and violets are native to Greece, where he grew up. The yellow trumpet flower and birds of paradise are tied to Nigeria, from where his parents immigrated. The stems show his growth from soccer to basketball, and from Nigeria to Greece to the U.S.
The Freak logo nods to Giannis's on-court nickname. The crest pays tribute to the Nigerian national team's crest, plus "Thirty Four" and "Antetokounmpo" are written in the Greek alphabet. The soccer-inspired design also is an homage to his first favorite sport.
Swat the Sweat Out
Nike Dri-FIT technology moves sweat away from your skin for quicker evaporation, helping you stay dry and comfortable.
The knit fabric has a smooth, shiny look and feel in contrast to the ribbed edging along the neckline and armholes. Its classic fit gives a relaxed feel that sits slightly off the body.
- Body/ Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash
HOW TO RESERVE
1. Login to your Park Access account.
2. Select a product.
3. Click on the Submit Form button.
4. Input your personal information and size request on the reservation form and click send.
5. Expect an email from firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your reservation.
6. No reservations fees. Payments are directly transacted in store.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Reservation is valid within 48 hours from receipt of email confirmation.
2. Store may cancel any reserved item/s after the 48-hour period.
3. If your reservation is confirmed, you will receive an email from email@example.com.
4. Customer must present a valid government-issued ID upon claiming for verification purposes.
5. Confirmed reservation is non-transferable. Claiming via proxy is not allowed.
6. Failure to comply with any of these conditions will result in the cancellation of reservation.
7. Purchase of products for resale is strictly prohibited. GTI reserves the right to disqualify entries, forfeit orders, and ban customers from future reservations and raffle based on evidence of suspicious activities including, but not limited to, the ff:
- Engagement in reselling activities
- Previous involvement in reselling activities