JA 1 "HUNGER" EP BASKETBALL SHOES
Behind the Design
Ja's journey to superstardom all started with a trip to the concession stand. While scouting a travel tournament in South Carolina, a college assistant grabbed a bag of chips in between games. When he was munching, he peeked his head in another gym, where Ja was putting in work. Amazed by his otherworldly talents, the assistant called his head coach, urging him to offer Ja a scholarship. The rest is history. The colors of this shoe pay homage to that bag of chips.
Ja’s signature, logo and jersey number are sketched in his own handwriting.
Prepare for Liftoff
A forefoot Zoom Air unit helps provide increased responsiveness and vertical acceleration. Plush cushioning in the midsole provides comfort when you come back to Earth after skying in the clouds.
A containment system and forefoot strap help keep your ankle and heel stable, so that you’re in control and supported whether you’re changing directions at high speeds, springing toward the rim or staying in front of shifty ball-handlers on defense.
This version is made for outdoor court use with its extra-durable rubber outsole.
Lightweight, breathable material on the upper helps keep your feet cool.
HOW TO RESERVE
1. Login to your Park Access account.
2. Select a product.
3. Click on the Submit Form button.
4. Input your personal information and size request on the reservation form and click send.
5. Expect an email from firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your reservation.
6. No reservations fees. Payments are directly transacted in store.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Reservation is valid within 48 hours from receipt of email confirmation.
2. Store may cancel any reserved item/s after the 48-hour period.
3. If your reservation is confirmed, you will receive an email from email@example.com.
4. Customer must present a valid government-issued ID upon claiming for verification purposes.
5. Confirmed reservation is non-transferable. Claiming via proxy is not allowed.
6. Failure to comply with any of these conditions will result in the cancellation of reservation.
7. Purchase of products for resale is strictly prohibited. GTI reserves the right to disqualify entries, forfeit orders, and ban customers from future reservations and raffle based on evidence of suspicious activities including, but not limited to, the ff:
- Engagement in reselling activities
- Previous involvement in reselling activities