JA MEN'S DRI-FIT PULLOVER BASKETBALL HOODIE
Ja Morant is a self-made superstar. Away from the spotlight, Ja grew up tirelessly working on his game on his backyard court in South Carolina. From anonymous to all-star, Nike celebrates his journey with this signature apparel collection. Nike Dri-FIT technology moves sweat away from your skin for quicker evaporation, helping you stay dry and comfortable. Our soft Standard Issue hoodie offers a relaxed fit complemented by Ja's signature logo.
Smooth on the outside with unbrushed loops on the inside, this midweight French terry helps create breathability, so it’s comfy enough for you to wear all year long, no matter the temp.
Part of a signature clothing collection that pays tribute to one of today's most exciting players, this tee features "Morant" and linked "12" graphics on the back inspired by his iced-out chain game.
Front pocket helps keep your hands warm.
Zippered side utility pocket helps keep essentials secure.
- Screen-printed Swoosh logo on back
- Triple-knotted drawcord at hood
- "Standard Issue" woven label
- Ribbed cuff, hem and side panel
- Body: 61% cotton/39% polyester. Rib: 97% cotton/3% spandex. Hood lining: 100% cotton.
- Machine wash
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Reservation is valid within 24 hours from receipt of email confirmation.
2. Customers will receive a confirmation notification from email@example.com and their store of choice. Customers are responsible for monitoring their inboxes for the confirmation email.
3. Store may cancel any reserved item/s after the 24-hour period.
4. Customer must present a valid government-issued ID upon claiming for verification purposes.
5. Failure to comply with any of these conditions will result in the cancellation of reservation.
6. Purchase of products for resale is strictly prohibited. GTI reserves the right to disqualify entries, forfeit orders, and ban customers from future reservations and raffle based on evidence of suspicious activities including, but not limited to, the ff:
- Engagement in reselling activities
- Previous involvement in reselling activities