JORDAN FLIGHT ARTIST SERIES BY JAMMIE HOLMES MEN'S FLEECE PANTS
Deck out your look with these sweats that blend original art with Jordan brand legacy. These soft fleece pants feature work by Jammie Holmes, a self-taught painter from Thibodaux, Louisiana, whose work tells the story of contemporary life for many black families in the Deep South. Through portraiture and tableaux, Holmes depicts the celebrations and struggles of everyday life, with particular attention paid to a profound sense of place.
Brushed-back fleece keeps you cozy and warm.
Every piece is branded with a subtle Artist Series red pin, a nod to the art gallery practice that indicates when artwork has been sold.
- Body: 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester; Pocket Lining: 100% Cotton
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Reservation is valid within 24 hours from receipt of email confirmation.
2. Customers will receive a confirmation notification from email@example.com and their store of choice. Customers are responsible for monitoring their inboxes for the confirmation email.
3. Store may cancel any reserved item/s after the 24-hour period.
4. Customer must present a valid government-issued ID upon claiming for verification purposes.
5. Failure to comply with any of these conditions will result in the cancellation of reservation.
6. Purchase of products for resale is strictly prohibited. GTI reserves the right to disqualify entries, forfeit orders, and ban customers from future reservations and raffle based on evidence of suspicious activities including, but not limited to, the ff:
- Engagement in reselling activities
- Previous involvement in reselling activities