JORDAN WHY NOT .6 PERFORMANCE
Russell Westbrook's 6th signature shoe is—you guessed it—all about speed. To get you goin' as fast as possible, we've wrapped the rubber outsole nearly up to the midsole, so you're not gonna slip when you explode from 0 to 100. Added security comes from the interior bootie that keeps you strapped in as you jet across the court. It's all held together by an outer shroud and fastened with a zippered collar that spells out Russell's signature question: "Why Not?"
A large-volume Zoom Air unit in each shoe returns your energy to help generate explosive bursts of speed.
The upper is made with synthetic leather and airy ripstop for a sturdy build that wont slow you down.
Zip It Up
The zippered collar that rings the shoe's shroud spells out a special message with its teeth: "Why Not?"
PF edition designed to run wide for play on outdoor courts.
Mid-foot plate runs through the shoe for added stability.
Herringbone outsole provides ample traction.
- Jordan and RW logos on the tongues
HOW TO RESERVE
1. Login to your Park Access account.
2. Select a product.
3. Click on the Submit Form button.
4. Input your personal information and size request on the reservation form and click send.
5. Expect an email from firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your reservation.
6. No reservations fees. Payments are directly transacted in store.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Reservation is valid within 48 hours from receipt of email confirmation.
2. Store may cancel any reserved item/s after the 48-hour period.
3. If your reservation is confirmed, you will receive an email from email@example.com.
4. Customer must present a valid government-issued ID upon claiming for verification purposes.
5. Confirmed reservation is non-transferable. Claiming via proxy is not allowed.
6. Failure to comply with any of these conditions will result in the cancellation of reservation.
7. Purchase of products for resale is strictly prohibited. GTI reserves the right to disqualify entries, forfeit orders, and ban customers from future reservations and raffle based on evidence of suspicious activities including, but not limited to, the ff:
- Engagement in reselling activities
- Previous involvement in reselling activities