LEBRON WITNESS 8 EP BASKETBALL SHOES
When you step on the floor, what kind of performance do you want to put on? Stop the show in these LeBron Witness 8's, and let them know there are no limits to your flair and full-scale skills. This sleek and boldly sculpted shoe offers stability when exploding and soft landings when you come back to the ground, allowing kingpins like you and LeBron to bound, brake and bolt from baseline to baseline. With its extra-durable rubber outsole, this version gives you traction for outdoor courts.
Max Air Made
A Max Air unit in the low-profile midsole combines with a foam wrap-up for support when you’re moving in lateral directions. It helps cushion your landing while supporting the smooth transition from heel to toe. Also, it provides side-to-side stability and helps harness and direct your force.
Breathable mesh provides a lightweight, conforming fit in the upper, from the webbing that harnesses your forefoot to the external molded pieces that help secure your heel. Reinforced stitching along the sides helps the shoe fit snugly for full-foot containment.
Stick and Move
We split the rubber outsole and partially cut it out under the arch to help it bend and flex while helping reduce its overall weight. A classic herringbone pattern adds durable traction.
- Padded collar
- Diamond-stitched quilted tongue
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Reservation is valid within 24 hours from receipt of email confirmation.
2. Customers will receive a confirmation notification from email@example.com and their store of choice. Customers are responsible for monitoring their inboxes for the confirmation email.
3. Store may cancel any reserved item/s after the 24-hour period.
4. Customer must present a valid government-issued ID upon claiming for verification purposes.
5. Failure to comply with any of these conditions will result in the cancellation of reservation.
6. Purchase of products for resale is strictly prohibited. GTI reserves the right to disqualify entries, forfeit orders, and ban customers from future reservations and raffle based on evidence of suspicious activities including, but not limited to, the ff:
- Engagement in reselling activities
- Previous involvement in reselling activities