LEBRON XXI EP BASKETBALL SHOES
Last time around, LeBron flipped the script on his shoe game as only the King can. The encore is even better. The LeBron XXI has a cabling system that works with Zoom Air cushioning and a light, low-to-the-ground design, giving you agile fluidity and explosiveness without excess weight. Created for your ascent, it’s ideal for Bron-like open-floor attacks and rising toward the rim when the game’s pace turns up. With its extra-durable rubber outsole, this version gives you traction for outdoor courts.
LeBron is the shield for his daughter, who helped the King grow as a man and softened him as a dad. He feels the need to protect her always, the same way an oyster shelters a pearl to reach its full potential. The colors and graphics of the LeBron XXI nod to this special daddy/daughter relationship.
Cloaked and Contained
We reinforced lightweight mesh with a 360-degree zonal cabling system for optimal containment. We disguised it all by a premium, lightweight drapery for a cloaked finishing touch.
Soften the Rise
A Zoom Air unit in the heel and forefoot supports landing and gives you a propulsive feeling. We paired them with a soft, springy midsole to help ensure a pillowy feel.
The airy, breathable fabric on the upper is made of a dimensional mesh that’s lightweight, durable and contained.
Steady and Sturdy
A carbon fiber midfoot plate helps keep you steady and sturdy.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Reservation is valid within 24 hours from receipt of email confirmation.
2. Customers will receive a confirmation notification from firstname.lastname@example.org and their store of choice. Customers are responsible for monitoring their inboxes for the confirmation email.
3. Store may cancel any reserved item/s after the 24-hour period.
4. Customer must present a valid government-issued ID upon claiming for verification purposes.
5. Failure to comply with any of these conditions will result in the cancellation of reservation.
6. Purchase of products for resale is strictly prohibited. GTI reserves the right to disqualify entries, forfeit orders, and ban customers from future reservations and raffle based on evidence of suspicious activities including, but not limited to, the ff:
- Engagement in reselling activities
- Previous involvement in reselling activities