NIKE AIR FORCE 1 07 FLYEASE MENS SHOES
Quicker than 1, 2, 3, and with the look and feel of your favorite Triple White, the original hoops shoe lets you step in and get going. Its easy-entry FlyEase system (hidden in the heel) delivers a handsfree experience. Crisp leather dons the cleanest colorway for the ultimate wearability. Yeah, it's everything you love and then some: era-echoing, ‘80s construction, bold details and nothin’-but-net style.
The FlyEase entry system, hidden in the heel, enables a fully handsfree experience while getting your shoes on and off.
Stitched down, elastic laces mean there's nothing to tie.
From tough stitching to pristine materials to the cupsole design, it delivers durable style that’s smoother than backboard glass.
Originally designed for performance hoops, the Air cushioning delivers lasting comfort.
Rubber outsole with classic pivot circle pattern adds traction and durability.
Padded, low-cut collar looks sleek and feels great.
HOW TO RESERVE
1. Login to your Park Access account.
2. Select a product.
3. Click on the Submit Form button.
4. Input your personal information and size request on the reservation form and click send.
5. Expect an email from firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your reservation.
6. No reservations fees. Payments are directly transacted in store.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Reservation is valid within 48 hours from receipt of email confirmation.
2. Store may cancel any reserved item/s after the 48-hour period.
3. If your reservation is confirmed, you will receive an email from email@example.com.
4. Customer must present a valid government-issued ID upon claiming for verification purposes.
5. Confirmed reservation is non-transferable. Claiming via proxy is not allowed.
6. Failure to comply with any of these conditions will result in the cancellation of reservation.
7. Purchase of products for resale is strictly prohibited. GTI reserves the right to disqualify entries, forfeit orders, and ban customers from future reservations and raffle based on evidence of suspicious activities including, but not limited to, the ff:
- Engagement in reselling activities
- Previous involvement in reselling activities