NIKE AIR ZOOM G.T. CUT 2 BASKETBALL SHOES
The Nike Air Zoom G.T. Cut 2 helps you stop on a dime and accelerate back into the open lane in a low-to-the-ground design that helps increase court contact while switching direction. Separate the players from the playmakers in a model that’s built on creating separation but supportive enough to help you play all day.
Enhance Your 1st Step
Nike React technology paired with parabolic Air Zoom Strobel cushioning stacked with a Zoom Air unit in the heel helps provide the responsiveness you need to create space and opportunity off the dribble. The React insole provides support and comfort. A soft foam midsole offers comfort and a stable underfoot experience.
The upper is inspired by a butterfly with an inner cage that’s built into the lining underneath. It helps reduce the weight of the shoe to help you take off in an instant.
Hit the Brakes
As you’re hitting that sharp cut, the smear traction helps you briefly stick to the ground while the other directional traction helps you dig your toe in and toe out of it. The hollow herringbone pattern helps you stop quicker.
Lacing directly through the medial and lateral webbing loops adds forefoot support.
Visible breathability in the lightweight upper provides a comfortable fit.
Stiff clip around the heel helps lock your foot in over the cushioning.
React foam in the insole adds responsive comfort.
Molded tongue extends to the toe area and expands for comfort.
Plush interior makes it ideal for players who want to feel quick without sacrificing comfort or control.
HOW TO RESERVE
1. Login to your Park Access account.
2. Select a product.
3. Click on the Submit Form button.
4. Input your personal information and size request on the reservation form and click send.
5. Expect an email from firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your reservation.
6. No reservations fees. Payments are directly transacted in store.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Reservation is valid within 48 hours from receipt of email confirmation.
2. Store may cancel any reserved item/s after the 48-hour period.
3. If your reservation is confirmed, you will receive an email from email@example.com.
4. Customer must present a valid government-issued ID upon claiming for verification purposes.
5. Confirmed reservation is non-transferable. Claiming via proxy is not allowed.
6. Failure to comply with any of these conditions will result in the cancellation of reservation.
7. Purchase of products for resale is strictly prohibited. GTI reserves the right to disqualify entries, forfeit orders, and ban customers from future reservations and raffle based on evidence of suspicious activities including, but not limited to, the ff:
- Engagement in reselling activities
- Previous involvement in reselling activities