NIKE CLUB FLEECE+ MEN'S FRENCH TERRY SHORTS
These mid-weight, loopback French Terry fleece shorts are made for casual, daily comfort. They're designed to feel relaxed through the seat, hips and thighs for an athletic fit you can wear with anything. Raised 3-D embroidery of our classic Futura logo on the left thigh adds a signature finish. Pair them up with some classic Nike sneakers for easy comfort and style.
Smooth on the outside with unbrushed loops on the inside, this midweight French terry helps create breathability, so it’s comfy enough for you to wear all year long, no matter the temp.
A soft elastic waist and external drawstring lets you dial in the fit and adds comfort where it counts.
Cotton-lined pockets give you a smooth, comfortable place to warm your hands and store your essentials.
- Body: 8% cotton/2% polyester. Side Pocket Knuckle Side: 1% cotton.
- Machine wash
HOW TO RESERVE
1. Login to your Park Access account.
2. Select a product.
3. Click on the Submit Form button.
4. Input your personal information and size request on the reservation form and click send.
5. Expect an email from firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your reservation.
6. No reservations fees. Payments are directly transacted in store.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Reservation is valid within 48 hours from receipt of email confirmation.
2. Store may cancel any reserved item/s after the 48-hour period.
3. If your reservation is confirmed, you will receive an email from email@example.com.
4. Customer must present a valid government-issued ID upon claiming for verification purposes.
5. Confirmed reservation is non-transferable. Claiming via proxy is not allowed.
6. Failure to comply with any of these conditions will result in the cancellation of reservation.
7. Purchase of products for resale is strictly prohibited. GTI reserves the right to disqualify entries, forfeit orders, and ban customers from future reservations and raffle based on evidence of suspicious activities including, but not limited to, the ff:
- Engagement in reselling activities
- Previous involvement in reselling activities