NIKE COURT VISION LO NN
In love with the classic look of '80s basketball but have a thing for the fast-paced culture of today's game? Meet the Nike Court Vision Low. A classic remixed with at least 20% recycled materials by weight, its crisp upper and stitched overlays keep the soul of the original style. The plush, low-cut collar keeps it sleek and comfortable for your world.
Made with at least 20% recycled material by weight.
Whenever you see the Nike Sunburst or the name Next Nature (NN), you see one more step on our journey toward zero carbon and zero waste.
Using synthetic materials, the design features materials that echo mid-1980s basketball shoes.
Padded, low-cut collar looks sleek and feels great while the perforations on the toe and sides add comfort and breathability.
- Perforations on the toe and sides
- Rubber outsole
HOW TO RESERVE
1. Login to your Park Access account.
2. Select a product.
3. Click on the Submit Form button.
4. Input your personal information and size request on the reservation form and click send.
5. Expect an email from email@example.com regarding your reservation.
6. No reservations fees. Payments are directly transacted in store.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Reservation is valid within 48 hours from receipt of email confirmation.
2. Store may cancel any reserved item/s after the 48-hour period.
3. If your reservation is confirmed, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Customer must present a valid government-issued ID upon claiming for verification purposes.
5. Confirmed reservation is non-transferable. Claiming via proxy is not allowed.
6. Failure to comply with any of these conditions will result in the cancellation of reservation.
7. Purchase of products for resale is strictly prohibited. GTI reserves the right to disqualify entries, forfeit orders, and ban customers from future reservations and raffle based on evidence of suspicious activities including, but not limited to, the ff:
- Engagement in reselling activities
- Previous involvement in reselling activities