NIKE DRI-FIT UV MILER STUDIO '72 MEN'S SHORT-SLEEVE RUNNING TOP
Meet the Studio '72 Collection. Fun, inclusive and playful—it's made for our everyday athlete who loves sport. Not to win or chase PRs, but those who get joy from staying active. Spread that optimism with updated graphics on the Nike Miler Top. Lightweight, sweat-wicking fabric helps you stay super cool (in more ways than 1). Plus, UV protection helps add extra coverage from the sun.
Nike Dri-FIT technology moves sweat away from your skin for quicker evaporation, helping you stay dry and comfortable.
Lightweight knit fabric is breathable to help you stay cool.
This product provides UVA and UVB protection from the sun in the areas covered by the garment.
Standard fit gives a relaxed feel through the body and sleeves.
- "S.7-2" woven label
- 100% polyester
- Machine wash
HOW TO RESERVE
1. Login to your Park Access account.
2. Select a product.
3. Click on the Submit Form button.
4. Input your personal information and size request on the reservation form and click send.
5. Expect an email from email@example.com regarding your reservation.
6. No reservations fees. Payments are directly transacted in store.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Reservation is valid within 48 hours from receipt of email confirmation.
2. Store may cancel any reserved item/s after the 48-hour period.
3. If your reservation is confirmed, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Customer must present a valid government-issued ID upon claiming for verification purposes.
5. Confirmed reservation is non-transferable. Claiming via proxy is not allowed.
6. Failure to comply with any of these conditions will result in the cancellation of reservation.
7. Purchase of products for resale is strictly prohibited. GTI reserves the right to disqualify entries, forfeit orders, and ban customers from future reservations and raffle based on evidence of suspicious activities including, but not limited to, the ff:
- Engagement in reselling activities
- Previous involvement in reselling activities