NIKE G.T. JUMP 2 EP MENS BASKETBALL SHOES
Ready for Takeoff
Three doses of Zoom Air (bottom layer of the upper and 2 forefoot units) give you more bounce off the floor. It combines with the jump plate, wrapped with rubber for added support and durability, for an extra spring.
Nike React foam in the heel offers cushioning and comfort when landing suddenly and powerfully. The molded heel has an engineered curve for energy absorption and support. Iconic heel and collar design provide lightweight containment and manage micro-movements of the foot.
The exoskeleton look and feel uses negative space to make the shoe lightweight.
Pick Your Direction
The herringbone traction uses data-informed design to create grip on the court. Linear and lateral lines provide multidirectional grip that helps reduces slipping and sliding.
Lacing directly through the medial and lateral webbing loops adds forefoot support.
Engineered mesh provides lightweight, breathable comfort and containment.
HOW TO RESERVE
1. Login to your Park Access account.
2. Select a product.
3. Click on the Submit Form button.
4. Input your personal information and size request on the reservation form and click send.
5. Expect an email from email@example.com regarding your reservation.
6. No reservations fees. Payments are directly transacted in store.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Reservation is valid within 48 hours from receipt of email confirmation.
2. Store may cancel any reserved item/s after the 48-hour period.
3. If your reservation is confirmed, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Customer must present a valid government-issued ID upon claiming for verification purposes.
5. Confirmed reservation is non-transferable. Claiming via proxy is not allowed.
6. Failure to comply with any of these conditions will result in the cancellation of reservation.
7. Purchase of products for resale is strictly prohibited. GTI reserves the right to disqualify entries, forfeit orders, and ban customers from future reservations and raffle based on evidence of suspicious activities including, but not limited to, the ff:
- Engagement in reselling activities
- Previous involvement in reselling activities