NIKE IN-SEASON TR 13 MEN'S TRAINING SHOES
When time is of the essence, but your workout can’t wait any longer, ride with the Nike In-Season TR 13. It offers versatility, the kind that can carry you from a hard-hitting HIIT class to the treadmill and turn a squeezed-in gym session into sweat-soaked satisfaction. Whether you’re moving laterally or deepening your cardio base by reeling in a few miles in front of you, the energy return helps you reap what you sow.
Plush cushioning in the midsole makes for a smooth ride on the treadmill—and seamless transitions from 1 set to the next.
A midfoot strap goes across the laces and hugs your foot to help keep you secure for lateral movements.
Ride from Side to Side
We paired the soft midsole with a stable platform that allows for side-to-side movements and short runs.
Comfort collar offers a plush feel and support, helping you get in and out of the shoe with ease when you’re on the go.
Breathable forefoot performance mesh helps keep you cool.
Durable overlays in high-wear zones help you train day after day.
HOW TO RESERVE
1. Login to your Park Access account.
2. Select a product.
3. Click on the Submit Form button.
4. Input your personal information and size request on the reservation form and click send.
5. Expect an email from firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your reservation.
6. No reservations fees. Payments are directly transacted in store.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Reservation is valid within 48 hours from receipt of email confirmation.
2. Store may cancel any reserved item/s after the 48-hour period.
3. If your reservation is confirmed, you will receive an email from email@example.com.
4. Customer must present a valid government-issued ID upon claiming for verification purposes.
5. Confirmed reservation is non-transferable. Claiming via proxy is not allowed.
6. Failure to comply with any of these conditions will result in the cancellation of reservation.
7. Purchase of products for resale is strictly prohibited. GTI reserves the right to disqualify entries, forfeit orders, and ban customers from future reservations and raffle based on evidence of suspicious activities including, but not limited to, the ff:
- Engagement in reselling activities
- Previous involvement in reselling activities