NIKE INVINCIBLE 3 WOMEN'S ROAD RUNNING SHOES
With maximum cushioning to support every mile, the Invincible 3 gives you Nike Running's highest level of comfort underfoot to help you stay on your feet today, tomorrow and beyond. Designed to help keep you on the run, it’s super supportive and bouncy, so that you can propel down your preferred path and come back for your next run feeling ready and reinvigorated.
The more supportive the shoe, the more stability it can give to your natural stride. A combination of tuned support and intentionally placed cushioning helps you feel secure with every step. The Invincible 3 has high support technology, with cushion and stability intentionally placed and shaped to protect your foot from the effects of pronation.
Cushioning: Super High
The more cushioning that you have underfoot, the softer and more comfortable your running experience can be. Cushioning helps soften impact as your feet hit the ground. With Nike ZoomX cushioning shaped like a rocker and higher foam heights, this shoe gives you ultimate cushioning at ground contact and an even softer underfoot feel.
Responsiveness: Super High
The more responsive the shoe, the more energy return you can get back with each step. Whether you want to run a little bit faster or with a little less effort, responsive shoes help give you slightly more spring in your step to get more out of your run. Nike ZoomX foam is ultra responsive and lightweight, giving you bounce and a snappy response with every step.
Fit: Secure, Breathable, Comfortable
An evolved Flyknit upper places zones of breathability where your foot heats up most. It's strong and durable, helping keep your foot secure with every mile.
What's New About the Invincible 3?
We made the heel clip smaller than our previous iteration and placed it in a more precise location. A wider midsole adds stability. Taller foam stacks than our previous version raise the bar on cushioning and comfort, in a more sleek-looking design.
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Weight: 258 grams
- Offset: 9 mm (31/40) for a Women's size 11.5
HOW TO RESERVE
1. Login to your Park Access account.
2. Select a product.
3. Click on the Submit Form button.
4. Input your personal information and size request on the reservation form and click send.
5. Expect an email from firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your reservation.
6. No reservations fees. Payments are directly transacted in store.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Reservation is valid within 48 hours from receipt of email confirmation.
2. Store may cancel any reserved item/s after the 48-hour period.
3. If your reservation is confirmed, you will receive an email from email@example.com.
4. Customer must present a valid government-issued ID upon claiming for verification purposes.
5. Confirmed reservation is non-transferable. Claiming via proxy is not allowed.
6. Failure to comply with any of these conditions will result in the cancellation of reservation.
7. Purchase of products for resale is strictly prohibited. GTI reserves the right to disqualify entries, forfeit orders, and ban customers from future reservations and raffle based on evidence of suspicious activities including, but not limited to, the ff:
- Engagement in reselling activities
- Previous involvement in reselling activities