NIKE METCON AMP MENS TRAINING SHOES
Spring in Your Step
Delivering a smooth, responsive ride, Nike React foam makes a comfortable, cushioned base that feels lightweight and springy when you kick into high gear for cardio and sprints.
Grip from All Angles
Grippy rubber wraps around your arch during intense rope climbs. Rubber tread gives you traction and helps you stay on your feet when transitioning from the training room floor to the pavement.
Stability for Lifts
The wide, flat heel gets even more stable with an inner plate that distributes weight from edge to edge. It also flexes to make it comfortable for cardio and sprints.
Lightweight mesh with textured overlays in high-wear areas helps keep your foot cool without sacrificing durability.
Tab locks down the laces with a hook-and-loop closure to help keep them out of the way.
Handstand clip at the heel helps minimize drag during wall exercises.
Grooves in the sole let your forefoot bend naturally.
HOW TO RESERVE
1. Login to your Park Access account.
2. Select a product.
3. Click on the Submit Form button.
4. Input your personal information and size request on the reservation form and click send.
5. Expect an email from email@example.com regarding your reservation.
6. No reservations fees. Payments are directly transacted in store.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Reservation is valid within 48 hours from receipt of email confirmation.
2. Store may cancel any reserved item/s after the 48-hour period.
3. If your reservation is confirmed, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Customer must present a valid government-issued ID upon claiming for verification purposes.
5. Confirmed reservation is non-transferable. Claiming via proxy is not allowed.
6. Failure to comply with any of these conditions will result in the cancellation of reservation.
7. Purchase of products for resale is strictly prohibited. GTI reserves the right to disqualify entries, forfeit orders, and ban customers from future reservations and raffle based on evidence of suspicious activities including, but not limited to, the ff:
- Engagement in reselling activities
- Previous involvement in reselling activities