NIKE ONE (M) WOMEN'S HIGH-RISE LEGGINGS (MATERNITY)
Women's High-Rise Leggings (Maternity)
SUPPORTIVE FLEXIBILITY THAT GROWS WITH YOU.
The light and breathable Nike One (M) Leggings are comfortable enough to wear while you work out or anytime. With zonal fabric designed to grow with you—before, during, and after pregnancy—they cover and support your entire bump. Fold down the waistband when you're ready to relax. This product is made with at least 75% recycled polyester fibers.
Soft fabric with minimal seams covers and supports your baby bump.
The waistband has zonal fabric to give both extra support and increased freedom.
The fit grows with you pre- and post-pregnancy with engineered shaping and construction.
Dri-FIT technology helps keep you dry and comfortable.
- Tight fit for a body-hugging feel
- Foldable waistband
- Body: 78-79% polyester/21-22% spandex. Waistband: 88% polyester/12% spandex. Waist Lining: 88% polyester/12% spandex.
- Material percentages may vary. Check label for actual content.
- Machine wash
HOW TO RESERVE
1. Login to your Park Access account.
2. Select a product.
3. Click on the Submit Form button.
4. Input your personal information and size request on the reservation form and click send.
5. Expect an email from email@example.com regarding your reservation.
6. No reservations fees. Payments are directly transacted in store.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Reservation is valid within 48 hours from receipt of email confirmation.
2. Store may cancel any reserved item/s after the 48-hour period.
3. If your reservation is confirmed, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Customer must present a valid government-issued ID upon claiming for verification purposes.
5. Confirmed reservation is non-transferable. Claiming via proxy is not allowed.
6. Failure to comply with any of these conditions will result in the cancellation of reservation.
7. Purchase of products for resale is strictly prohibited. GTI reserves the right to disqualify entries, forfeit orders, and ban customers from future reservations and raffle based on evidence of suspicious activities including, but not limited to, the ff:
- Engagement in reselling activities
- Previous involvement in reselling activities