NIKE ONE WOMENS HIGH-RISE CROPPED LEGGINGS
Above all else, you need flexibility in your routine and in what you wear to train. These lightweight leggings are the second skin you'll want to live in. Made with silky-soft fabric that you can't see through, they keep you confidently covered for any workout—and the rest of your day. This product is made with at least 5% recycled polyester fibers.
Work It, Feel Confident
Non-sheer fabric passes the squat test to keep you covered. The sides are seamless and the waistband is contoured with a ""V"" shape on the back to give you a smooth silhouette.
Work Out, Stay Dry
Stretchy fabric with Nike Dri-FIT technology moves sweat away from your skin for quicker evaporation to help you stay dry and comfortable.
Work Smart, Stay Ready
The design includes 2 hidden pockets in the high-rise waistband to keep you ready for whatever you tackle in a day. The pocket at the back is big enough to hold a phone.
- Tight fit for a body-hugging feel
- Cropped length
- High-rise waistband
- 78-79% polyester/21-22% spandex
- Machine wash
HOW TO RESERVE
1. Login to your Park Access account.
2. Select a product.
3. Click on the Submit Form button.
4. Input your personal information and size request on the reservation form and click send.
5. Expect an email from email@example.com regarding your reservation.
6. No reservations fees. Payments are directly transacted in store.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Reservation is valid within 48 hours from receipt of email confirmation.
2. Store may cancel any reserved item/s after the 48-hour period.
3. If your reservation is confirmed, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Customer must present a valid government-issued ID upon claiming for verification purposes.
5. Confirmed reservation is non-transferable. Claiming via proxy is not allowed.
6. Failure to comply with any of these conditions will result in the cancellation of reservation.
7. Purchase of products for resale is strictly prohibited. GTI reserves the right to disqualify entries, forfeit orders, and ban customers from future reservations and raffle based on evidence of suspicious activities including, but not limited to, the ff:
- Engagement in reselling activities
- Previous involvement in reselling activities