NIKE PEGASUS 40 MENS ROAD RUNNING SHOES
The more supportive the shoe, the more stability it can give to your natural stride. A combination of tuned support and intentionally placed cushioning helps you feel secure with every step. The Peg 40 has neutral support. It gives you balance, whether you're a heel or forefoot striker. It's good for long and short runs, too, providing a smooth transition from heel to toe.
The more cushioning that you have underfoot, the softer and more comfortable your running experience can be. Cushioning helps soften impact as your feet hit the ground. Feel connected to the ground with Nike React technology, a lightweight, durable foam that delivers a comfortable, responsive ride. It holds its shape run after run to give you a consistent feeling.
The more responsive the shoe, the more energy return you can get back with each step. Whether you want to run a little bit faster or with a little less effort, responsive shoes help give you slightly more spring in your step to get more out of your run. We paired Nike React technology with 2 Zoom Air units (1 in the forefoot and the heel) to give you a bouncy, springy sensation and an energized feel at toe-off.
Inviting Fit and Feel
A highly tuned single layer mesh creates an inviting feel and fit. We redesigned the midfoot strap for a more molded fit to the foot, shaped for all sized arches.
What's New About the Peg 40?
When we sat down to design the Peg 40, we took an inside-out, approach, literally, starting with an implemented midfoot band for a more secure, but forgiving sensation, like the Peg is giving your arch a welcoming, gentle hug. We wanted to make the inner confines of the shoe comfortable, breathable and forgiving in the toes, arch and heel, where your feet are most sensitive, with an engineered circular pattern that allows it to conform to your foot. Suede material allows it to provide better fit without irritation, from your 1st run to last run.
Heel area optimizes the landing space and improves transition and durability.
Waffle-inspired pattern provides traction for the road.
An extra flex groove offers a smooth toe-off.
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
HOW TO RESERVE
1. Login to your Park Access account.
2. Select a product.
3. Click on the Submit Form button.
4. Input your personal information and size request on the reservation form and click send.
5. Expect an email from firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your reservation.
6. No reservations fees. Payments are directly transacted in store.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Reservation is valid within 48 hours from receipt of email confirmation.
2. Store may cancel any reserved item/s after the 48-hour period.
3. If your reservation is confirmed, you will receive an email from email@example.com.
4. Customer must present a valid government-issued ID upon claiming for verification purposes.
5. Confirmed reservation is non-transferable. Claiming via proxy is not allowed.
6. Failure to comply with any of these conditions will result in the cancellation of reservation.
7. Purchase of products for resale is strictly prohibited. GTI reserves the right to disqualify entries, forfeit orders, and ban customers from future reservations and raffle based on evidence of suspicious activities including, but not limited to, the ff:
- Engagement in reselling activities
- Previous involvement in reselling activities