NIKE RENEW RUN 4 MENS ROAD RUNNING SHOES
When running becomes part of your routine, you need a shoe that helps keep you comfortable for the long haul. The Nike Renew Run 4 offers an elevated level of cushioning and springy responsiveness that'll have you coming back for more miles tomorrow, excited and looking forward to moving your running journey forward.
Enjoy the Soft Ride
Our Renew foam is softer than previous versions, helping provide cushioning as your foot hits the ground. We added more foam for a smoother transition from heel to toe, resulting in an extra spring with every step.
Soft and Supportive
The updated midsole has taller foam for a softer feel. Underfoot coring helps give you a more consistent ride. Overlays throughout the upper add durability.
The collar and tongue are soft to the touch for added cushioning. The collar is wider to comfortably fit around the shape of your ankle.
Durability and Stability
Rubber at the heel provides durability while a molded heel clip helps keep your foot secure and stable.
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
HOW TO RESERVE
1. Login to your Park Access account.
2. Select a product.
3. Click on the Submit Form button.
4. Input your personal information and size request on the reservation form and click send.
5. Expect an email from firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your reservation.
6. No reservations fees. Payments are directly transacted in store.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Reservation is valid within 48 hours from receipt of email confirmation.
2. Store may cancel any reserved item/s after the 48-hour period.
3. If your reservation is confirmed, you will receive an email from email@example.com.
4. Customer must present a valid government-issued ID upon claiming for verification purposes.
5. Confirmed reservation is non-transferable. Claiming via proxy is not allowed.
6. Failure to comply with any of these conditions will result in the cancellation of reservation.
7. Purchase of products for resale is strictly prohibited. GTI reserves the right to disqualify entries, forfeit orders, and ban customers from future reservations and raffle based on evidence of suspicious activities including, but not limited to, the ff:
- Engagement in reselling activities
- Previous involvement in reselling activities