NIKE SPORTSWEAR A.I.R. ICON FLEECE BIG KIDS JOGGERS
Nike's Artist in Residence (A.I.R.) program remakes your everyday favorites to wear from school to the playground and everywhere in-between. We teamed up with Chicago-based artist Cody Hudson on these Icon Fleece joggers. His inspiration? Nature through a digital lens. Made with soft fleece and a roomy fit that tapers towards your ankles, it's time to up your jogger game.
What's Icon Fleece?
Our Icon Fleece collection is designed for every shape and size, and gives you an extra roomy fit so you can move freely and comfortably.
Fleece feels supersoft and has a lightly fuzzy feel inside so you can stay warm and comfy.
Loving These Pockets
Zipperless side pockets use Nike FlyEase technology that safely stores your belongings without them falling out while you move and play.
Keep It Snug
Elastic waistband provides a snug fit. Plus, a FlyEase pull tab on the back helps you easily adjust your fit while moving around.
- Body: 80% cotton/20% polyester. Pocket bag knuckle side: 90% cotton/10% polyester.
- Machine wash
HOW TO RESERVE
1. Login to your Park Access account.
2. Select a product.
3. Click on the Submit Form button.
4. Input your personal information and size request on the reservation form and click send.
5. Expect an email from email@example.com regarding your reservation.
6. No reservations fees. Payments are directly transacted in store.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Reservation is valid within 48 hours from receipt of email confirmation.
2. Store may cancel any reserved item/s after the 48-hour period.
3. If your reservation is confirmed, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Customer must present a valid government-issued ID upon claiming for verification purposes.
5. Confirmed reservation is non-transferable. Claiming via proxy is not allowed.
6. Failure to comply with any of these conditions will result in the cancellation of reservation.
7. Purchase of products for resale is strictly prohibited. GTI reserves the right to disqualify entries, forfeit orders, and ban customers from future reservations and raffle based on evidence of suspicious activities including, but not limited to, the ff:
- Engagement in reselling activities
- Previous involvement in reselling activities