NIKE DRI-FIT CHALLENGER MEN'S RUNNING TIGHTS
SOFT SUPPORT, MADE TO MOVE.
Keep pace with the Nike Dri-FIT Challenger Tights. They use a stretchy design that helps you run without restriction. Plenty of pockets let you bring your essentials along for your miles. This product is made with at least 75% recycled polyester fibers.
Stretch Your Miles
Nike Power fabric provides a range of stretch and support to help you power through whatever your sport or workout demands.
A pocket at the center back is large enough to hold a phone. It has a durable coating to help keep your device dry. An extra drop-in pocket at the side lets you quickly store a key or card.
Easy On, Easy Off
An elongated ankle zipper provides easy on and off over your shoes.
Encased elastic waistband with an external drawcord lets you adjust the fit.
Dri-FIT technology helps you stay dry and comfortable.
- Reflective elements
- Body/Panels Lining: 83% polyester/17% spandex
- Machine wash
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
HOW TO RESERVE
1. Login to your Park Access account.
2. Select a product.
3. Click on the Submit Form button.
4. Input your personal information and size request on the reservation form and click send.
5. Expect an email from firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your reservation.
6. No reservations fees. Payments are directly transacted in store.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Reservation is valid within 48 hours from receipt of email confirmation.
2. Store may cancel any reserved item/s after the 48-hour period.
3. If your reservation is confirmed, you will receive an email from email@example.com.
4. Customer must present a valid government-issued ID upon claiming for verification purposes.
5. Confirmed reservation is non-transferable. Claiming via proxy is not allowed.
6. Failure to comply with any of these conditions will result in the cancellation of reservation.
7. Purchase of products for resale is strictly prohibited. GTI reserves the right to disqualify entries, forfeit orders, and ban customers from future reservations and raffle based on evidence of suspicious activities including, but not limited to, the ff:
- Engagement in reselling activities
- Previous involvement in reselling activities