NIKE STRUCTURE 25 WOMEN'S ROAD RUNNING SHOES
With stability where you need it, cushion where you want it, the Structure 25 supports you for long miles, short training runs and even a down-and-back before the day ends. It’s the stability you seek, loyal from the first tie-up, tried and trusted, with a midfoot system that’s fully supportive and more comfortable cushioning than before.
The more supportive the shoe, the more stability it can give to your natural stride. A combination of tuned support and intentionally placed cushioning helps you feel secure with every step. The Structure 25 is the most stable shoe in Nike Running. Updated foam midsole works with wider midfoot support and an increased rocker to give you a more stable platform underfoot and smoother transitions from heel to toe.
The more cushioning that you have underfoot, the softer and more comfortable your running experience can be. Cushioning helps soften impact as your feet hit the ground. New and improved foam on the midsole provides a soft and comfortable feel as you log your miles. High foam stacks help keep you comfortable. Shaped like a rocker, the foam provides support for the 3 phases of a runner's stride. It offers flexibility when your foot rises off the ground, a smooth ride when your foot is moving forward and cushioning at ground contact.
The more responsive the shoe, the more energy return you can get back with each step. Whether you want to run a little bit faster or with a little less effort, responsive shoes help give you slightly more spring in your step to get more out of your run. A Zoom Air unit in the forefoot offers responsive cushioning. Every step helps create energy return to help drive you forward with a springy, responsive sensation.
The accommodating forefoot allows you plenty of space to spread out your toes. The wider forefoot complements a wider base and smooth ride. Added structure and containment around the heel provides a more support fit.
What's New About the Structure 25?
We added even more foam than our previous Structures, with better support and comfort than its predecessor as well. The new and improved foam underfoot helps give you support.
We softened the materials on the inside of the heel, collar and tongue, so that any part of the shoe that’s touching your ankle feels smooth and comfortable.
Single-layer mesh provides breathability and durability.
Durable rubber sole has grooves in the forefoot to create flexibility, and vertical grooves down the side help create stability.
- Cinched-down laces
- Molded heel
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
HOW TO RESERVE
1. Login to your Park Access account.
2. Select a product.
3. Click on the Submit Form button.
4. Input your personal information and size request on the reservation form and click send.
5. Expect an email from email@example.com regarding your reservation.
6. No reservations fees. Payments are directly transacted in store.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Reservation is valid within 48 hours from receipt of email confirmation.
2. Store may cancel any reserved item/s after the 48-hour period.
3. If your reservation is confirmed, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Customer must present a valid government-issued ID upon claiming for verification purposes.
5. Confirmed reservation is non-transferable. Claiming via proxy is not allowed.
6. Failure to comply with any of these conditions will result in the cancellation of reservation.
7. Purchase of products for resale is strictly prohibited. GTI reserves the right to disqualify entries, forfeit orders, and ban customers from future reservations and raffle based on evidence of suspicious activities including, but not limited to, the ff:
- Engagement in reselling activities
- Previous involvement in reselling activities